2) NBC didn't necessarily exploit the death of Georgian luger Nodar Kumaritashvili, but Bob Costas' impeccable pronunciation of his last name has to make one wonder if he didn't know this was coming.
3) The Biathlon contestants should be able to shoot at each other. It would up the ratings.
4) Ice + Koreans = controversy.
5) There are timeouts in Curling. That's insane. That's like me getting up in the middle of the night to go take a nap.
6) Vancouver weather seems better suited for a Fall Olympics.
7) If I was an Olympian, I would find the Slovenians particularly intimidating. However, I'd laugh at the Estonians.
8) The growing feud between the male figure skaters might lead to a good old fashioned bra-snapping fight.
9) Bob Costas is shrinking. How sad to think that one day he'll have to stand on the very chair he now sits in.
10) Dick Button has returned for a unique, in-studio perspective on the figure skating. The segment is called "Sad Old Queen".