Friday, March 6, 2009

Montecore: "I don't know why I let Roy go. I feel like a loser."


The Tiger community is demanding answers, and Montecore has few to provide. Several years after he attacked Roy Horn, of Siegfried & Roy, on the stage at the Mirage in Las Vegas, the 600 pound Bengal is finally speaking out on the attack and admits that he doesn't know why he didn't finish the job. "I feel like a total loser. I don't know what happened", shrugged the soft spoken cat. "The lights were bright, Roy was wearing a lot of makeup. He was very bitter tasting. I let go for one second to get a better grip and suddenly it was too late."
Roy Horn, according to several tigers we spoke with, is the human equivalent to a three-legged, blind baby antelope stuck in the mud. Tigers the world over are confused and seem to not be buying Montecore's story. A tiger message board on Facebook had the following posts: "He's making excuses. He's making us look bad, plain and simple. Maneaters? How about eating a man if you want to be considered a maneater?" Another simply read: "He's a kitten, not a tiger." A third was more cynical: "Perhaps he's spoiled and doesn't like German food?"

1 comment:

mimi said...

What about weighing in on the chimpanzee who ate the lady's face, Ron? I bet his fellow primates are proud of him!